Farm to table dinners are like a religion to us here in Vermont, so we felt like it was time for Hartshorn Farm to do our part and share some culinary and farm magic with you.
Do you want a truly local, fresh picked, delicious organic meal on an authentic Vermont farm in our post and beam farm stand? How about narration from farmers, Dave Hartshorn & Amy Todisco, who will inspire, surprise, educate and entertain you?
Using the farms organic produce, we will prepare a truly localvore farm-to-plate experience that is an authentic Vermont, unique, inspiring and fun event that you will remember for a long time.
Menu will include:
- Our delectable organic vegetable tempura (which debuted at the MusicFest 3 years ago and was a smash hit)
- Flatbread pizza with our freshly harvested organic veggies
- Big veggie packed salad with our famous hydroponic lettuce and organic farm veggies and Amy's well known balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Amy's organic blueberry crisp (approved by Blueberry Festival attendees and MRV Chamber of Commerce members at a recent mixer)
- Hartshorn Farm punch (adult beverage)
- Bring your own wine and beer
Join us in our first farm to table dinner on the farm in a relaxed atmosphere this season on Friday, September 9th from 6pm on.
Limited to 20 people. $50 per person.
Our preferred payment method is via check, please send the total number of people in your party with names, email, and a phone number contact to 264 Quarry Road, Waitsfield, VT 05673.