Farm Camp Week is July 9-13, 2018 for kids ages 9-14.
During our one week farm camp, July 9-13, 2018, campers will:
- Meet and care for horses
- Learn about organic gardening by getting their hands in the soil— tasting, planting, weeding and harvesting
- Make their own farm pizza and salad with veggies that they harvest themselves. Learn the joy of cooking from scratch
- Participate in team building exercises with horses and learn about themselves and others
- Learn how herbs can help heal us and make their own herbal medicine product to take home
- Visit bees and see how honey is made and what bees do for gardens
- Experience some mindfulness exercises
- Make organic butter
- Bake organic bread
- Learn about composting
- Walk bare foot on the earth
- Do cool nature inspired arts and crafts
- Have fun!
We offer only one camp for only 10 students ages 9-14. Spots fill up quickly.
Cost: $355 per student.
Date: July 9-13, 2018 (35 hours of camp, including multiple field trips, materials fees, and organic lunch on Friday.)
Contact us for an application here.