In addition to producing top quality certified organic fruits & vegetables, we are also an educational center in Vermont's Mad River Valley. We help people connect to the land, the animals, themselves, and our community.
TRANSFORMATIONAL WELLNESS RETREATS FOR WOMEN
The Your Turning Point Wellness Retreats
Three day/night (weekend), all inclusive retreats for women who want an experiential wellness retreat to help them put in to practice tools and tips for living a healthy, happy, fulfilling life of their dreams EVEN during crazy times like this.
Check out Amy's retreat and life coaching website for more details about the three day Women's Retreat.
Your Turning Point Retreat & Coacming Workshops for men and women
Local Herbs for Healing with Herbalist, Helen Ward & Amy Todisco
Meet at Helen's garden, 152 Old County Road, Waitsfield, VT
Stress & Anxiety Relief- Thursday, September 22 from 6-8:30pm
Digestive Health- Thursday, September 29 from 6-8:30pm
Winter Health- Thursday, October 13 from 6-8:30pm
Bath & Body- Thursday, October 20 from 6-8:30pm
Aphrodisiac- Thursday, October 27 from 6-8:30pm
Price: $40 if paid ahead, $45 at the door
Together with Herbalist, Helen Ward (who works closely with well known Herbalist, Rosemary Gladstar) we will do a variety of the following, depending on topic focus:
- Go on a plant walk to learn local plants
- Make herbal medicine, such as infusions, tinctures, bath & body (lip balm, bath salts, healing salves), teas, bitter blends, foot baths, and fire cider. (The products we make are particular to the topic, and you get to take these home.
- Focus on how to use the plants for physical, spiritual, and emotional healing
- Create special herbal & floral “Limpias” and "prayer arrows" from plants on Helen's property (if frost hasn't taken the plants by the time of the workshop)
- Do some energy healing while setting positive intentions
(It will say "Green Living Now" on your receipt. That's Amy's LLC.)